- The Church of God Militant Pillar and Ground of the Truth is an apostolic faith congregation, following the teachings and practices of the apostle's doctrine and fellowship as recorded in the New Testament epistles of the King James Version of Holy Bible.
- We believe in the inerrancy of scripture, the virgin birth and incarnation of Jesus the Christ (God manifest in the flesh), and in the good news of the death, burial, and bodily resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- It is our contention that God has given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness through the knowledge of Him who loved us and gave His life for us.
- We believe that He will come again to receive His people unto Himself in an event commonly referred to as the "Rapture" of the church, and that mankind must be make preparation through faith and obedience to the gospel message in order to be ready to be caught up to meet Him at that day.
- It is our further contention that men must experience the new birth and the indwelling of the Comforter, the Spirit of truth, abiding within to quicken and change our mortal bodies in order to be caught up in that day.
- We further believe that born-again believers must live a life of holiness and godliness, free from sin and unspotted from the world in order to walk and please God.
- It is for this very cause that men must be endued with power from on high: to live victoriously in this present world as a witness, and to be prepared to be changed in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye to meet Him in the air at His coming.
In This We Believe…
|Directory of Churches|